- What information is collected and the purpose behind it.
- How the information is used.
- The choices offered, including how to access and update information.
- The information we collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the B P Refcool’s website. Some of our pages require you to register yourself in order to place an order for our products, make requests, and register yourself to receive materials. The personal information we collect from these pages are:
- Email address
- Credit/Debit Card Information
- Phone number
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
- We only collect the information voluntarily provided by you.
- Any information you provide about yourself when placing an order is used only to complete that order. This information is not shared with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- The information you provide about someone else when placing an order is used only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. This information is not shared with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We offer gift-cards through which you can personalise a product you order for another person. The information you provide to us to create a gift-card is only used for that purpose, and it is only disclosed to the person receiving the gift.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. These addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- We offer you the opportunity to register on our website in order to receive our catalogue as well as updates on our new products and services. Any information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
- Information will be used to respond to you for your requests, orders, and other such particulars.
- We shall not share information with any third party outside the organisation, unless when it is necessary to do so in order to complete the order.
- The information shall be used to contact you via email in future to let you know about our specials, new products, services, new stores and upcoming discounts and/or offers.
- We have requested you to provide your debit/credit card details in order to fulfill the billing requirement and for payment towards the order placed, as to complete the transaction and placing the order.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above. We also provide you with an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
- Our commitment to data security
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Our commitment to children’s privacy
Protecting the privacy of minors is especially important. Which is why we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under section 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under that age.
- How you can access or correct your information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain it by simply logging-in into your account. This procedure is used to account your personally identifiable information and on-going account details. Any factual errors in your personally identifiable information can be corrected by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
- How to contact us
For any further questions / query or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at call us at +91-9717732520 or +91 124 4299520 send us an email at email@example.com
We will be happy to help you.