Ultra-fast Leak Stop for Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Systems
FixQuick is an ultra-fast leak stop designed to permanently repair leaks up to 1 mm on flat, curved, vertical, and horizontal surfaces of air conditioning and refrigeration systems, including those of vehicles.
Ideal for urgent repairs or as an alternative to welding when this procedure is not possible. FixQuick allows a quick and easy application in three simple steps: liquid + powder + liquid.
Once applied to the leak, FixQuick forms a stable barrier that resists chemical and mechanical stress, withstanding pressure up to 50 bar and a temperature up to 250°C.
Its special fluorescent formulation makes it easy to check with a UV lamp the state of the repair previously carried out and to identify any previous repairs.
- Repairs refrigerant gas leaks up to 1 mm.
- Permanent results.
- Ideal for urgent repairs.
- Ideal for repairs where welding can’t be carried out.
- Easy to apply: STEP 1 liquid + STEP 2 powder + STEP 1 liquid
- Pressure resistance:
20 seconds = up to 20 bar (290 psi)
20 minutes = up to 50 bar (725 psi)
- Resists up to 250°C (482 °F).
- Can be used on both metal and plastic components.
- Can be applied on flat, curved, horizontal, and vertical surfaces.
- Visible with any UV lamp: it allows you to pinpoint and check the condition of previous repairs.
- Thoroughly clean the area to be repaired using sandpaper. Dry and remove any residue that could alter the action of FixQuick.
- Apply STEP 1 liquid without applying pressure to the area around the leak and to the leak itself.
- Apply a thin layer of STEP 2 powder on the same surface just treated.
- Apply STEP 1 liquid again to even out the repair.
- Wait 20 seconds at 20 bar pressure and 20 minutes at 50 bar pressure.