The testo 868 thermal imager– smart and networkedThe testo 868 thermal imager guarantees wireless communication with your mobile terminal device via WLAN. With the testo Thermography App for iOS and Android you can write and send reports directly on site, as well as saving them online, and you can use your smartphone or tablet as a second display or for remote control.
Areas of application of the testo 868 thermal imagerDetect leaks, identify overheated connections, pinpoint thermal bridges or detect structural defects. The testo 868 thermal imager was developed for applications in daily maintenance and installation work in trade and industry. It enables quick and reliable work when you are detecting defects and carrying out maintenance.
Technical highlights of the testo 868 thermal imagerReally simple operation with impressive thermal imaging technology: the testo 868 thermal imager has the following impressive features:
- Very good image quality due to high resolution: 19,200 temperature measuring points for precise thermography. Infrared resolution of 160 x 120 pixels – extended to 320 x 240 pixels via integrated SuperResolution Technology
- Visualizing temperature differences of 0.08 °C
- The testo Thermography App enables you to write reports on site, save them online and send them by e-mail, as well as allowing you to use mobile terminal devices as a second display or for remote control
- Built-in digital camera generates a real image in parallel to the thermal image
- Automatic hot-cold spot recognition directly displays critical temperature conditions
- The testo ScaleAssist automatically ensures optimum setting of the thermal image scale, which means you generate objectively comparable and error-free thermal images, for example of the thermal insulation behaviour of buildings
- The IFOV warner means the distance from the measurement object / measurement spot size is determined and the measurement spot is shown on the thermal image – you therefore avoid measurement errors because the camera shows you exactly what you can measure
- Pro software for image evaluation on the PC
- You can choose to save thermal images as JPEGs