- The drive to lower global warming potential refrigerants with increased flammability has necessitated the evoluition of the market leading YELLOW JACKET® RecoverXLT™ recovery machine: The new RecoverXLT2-AP™ Refrigerant Recovery Machine with twin-cylinder 1/2hp oil-less compressor and gravity drain condenser. The unique "ambient pressure switch" and three-meter power card comply with the current safety requirements. The RecoveryXLT2-AP is specifically designed for the new lower GWP refrigerants including R-32, R-1234yf, and R-1234ze as well as the most common CFC, HFC, and HFO refrigerants, including R-22, R-404a, R-407, R-410a, R-448a, and R-449a.
- Set yourself up to work smart. Surround yourself with the hardest working, highest-performing tools available. The YELLOW JACKET RecoveryXLT2-AP and other YELLOW JACKET service tools for the HVAC/R service professional.
- 1/2HP, twin-cylinder, oil-less compressor for fast recovery of Class III, IV, and V refrigerants including R-32, R-1234yf and R-1234ze
- Safe venting of case interior prior to startup
- Low-pressure switch stops recovery above ambient pressure for leaking systems to prevent pulling air into recovery cylinders
- Low-pressure bypass for recovery of leak-free systems. Patented single valve control for easy changeover from liquid to vapor to purge
- Auto purge clears residual refrigerant for quick change from one refrigerant to another
- Condenser with gravity drain keeps recovery tank up to 10° cooler for reliable operation in high ambient conditions
- Lightweight case designed for easy carrying
- One year warranty
- Designed and manufactured in the USA