Safe and Efficient Refrigerant Recovery with RECOVER-XLT A2L: The Ultimate Solution for A2L-Grade Refrigerants
The need to lower global warming potential refrigerants with increased flammability has led to the evolution of the market-leading YELLOW JACKET® RecoverXLT™ recovery machine. The new RecoverXLT2-AP™ Refrigerant Recovery Machine is designed to meet safety requirements for R32, R1234yf, and R1234ze. It features a twin-cylinder 1/2 hp oil-less compressor and gravity drain condenser for fast recovery of Class III, IV, and V refrigerants, including R-32, R-1234yf, and R-1234ze, as well as the most common CFC, HFC, and HFO refrigerants, including R-22, R-404a, R-407, R-410a, R-448a, and R-449a.
The RecoveryXLT2-AP is specifically designed to recover A2L-grade refrigerants safely and efficiently. It has a unique "ambient pressure switch" and three-meter power cord that comply with current safety requirements. The machine is also equipped with a low-pressure switch that stops recovery above ambient pressure for leaking systems to prevent pulling air into recovery cylinders. Furthermore, the low-pressure bypass is for the recovery of leak-free systems, making it the ultimate solution for safe and efficient refrigerant recovery.
The RecoveryXLT2-AP also has a patented single valve control for easy changeover from liquid to vapor to purge. Its auto-purge function clears residual refrigerant for quick change from one refrigerant to another. The condenser with gravity drain keeps the recovery tank up to 10° cooler for reliable operation in high ambient conditions. Additionally, the lightweight case is designed for easy carrying, making it an ideal tool for HVAC/R service professionals.
The RECOVER-XLT A2L is designed and manufactured in the USA, and it comes with a one-year warranty. With its high-performing features and reliable design, it is the perfect solution for HVAC/R service professionals who are looking for a safe and efficient refrigerant recovery machine.
- 1/2HP, twin-cylinder, the oil-less compressor for fast recovery of Class III, IV, and V refrigerants including R-32, R-1234yf, and R-1234ze
- Safe venting of case interior prior to startup
- Low-pressure switch stops recovery above ambient pressure for leaking systems to prevent pulling air into recovery cylinders
- Low-pressure bypass for recovery of leak-free systems. Patented single valve control for easy changeover from liquid to vapor to purge
- Auto purge clears residual refrigerant for quick change from one refrigerant to another
- Condenser with gravity drain keeps recovery tank up to 10° cooler for reliable operation in high ambient conditions
- Lightweight case designed for easy carrying
- One year warranty
- Designed and manufactured in the USA